Production Technician – New Positions
Looking for a new challenge or opportunity?
Due to continued expansion, Cunningham are recruiting for motivated production technicians. We have been manufacturing clever protective covers for over 50 years for a variety of industries including agriculture, aquaculture, oil & gas, transport and aviation.
Have you got the drive to develop your career in a bespoke industry, the determination to learn new skills and the “can do attitude” to excel? If so, then this role is for you.
Read more ‘About the Team’.
Production Technician – Improving Lives through the manufacture of Clever Protective Covers
- Measuring and assembly of bespoke protective covers.
- Safe use of machinery for cutting, connecting and bonding materials.
- Working as part of a team.
- Maintaining high quality standards, inspecting work and meeting project completion dates.
Skills and Experience
- Joinery, manufacturing or engineering background.
- Experience of understanding and interpreting engineering drawings and assembly instructions/manufacturing processes.
- Attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a clean, tidy and organised environment.
- Demonstrate willingness to learn and develop skills with continuous on-the-job training.
What we offer you:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Extensive and continuous training and development
- Annual pay rises as skills increase
- Company health insurance
- Job security
- Clean, friendly working environment
- In-house job opportunities
- 32 days guaranteed holidays per year
- No weekend or shift work
- Variety of daily routine
FULL-TIME Hours: Monday – Friday, 7am – 5pm, includes 5 hours at 1.5 times the hourly rate. 3pm finish on the last Friday of every month.
Starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
To apply for this role, complete your application form by clicking below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org