Why our flexible protective covers may be the best solution to protect your assets?
Our wide range of covers for all applications provide benefits for all users.
Benefits of Cunningham’s Flexible Protective Covers
- Adaptability: Our flexible PVC and cotton canvas can be easily manipulated around any asset. Due to it’s flexibility, it can also be used around moving mechanisms.
- Durability: Our covers are known for their strength and durability. They are often made from materials like polyethylene, canvas and PVC, which are resistant to tears and abrasions. They can withstand harsh weather conditions and heavy use for extended periods.
- Versatility: Our covers are bespoke, meaning they come in various sizes, shapes, and thicknesses, making them highly versatile. They can be used to cover a wide range of objects, from vehicles and equipment to construction sites and outdoor events. Tarps can also be easily customized and tailored to specific requirements.
- Weather Resistance: We design our covers to provide protection against weather elements like rain, snow, wind, and UV rays. They are waterproof, preventing moisture from seeping through and damaging the covered objects.
- Breathability: Depending on the material used, our covers can offer breathability, allowing air to circulate and helping reduce the risk of condensation and subsequently, mould formation.
Considerations when Designing your Cover.
- Grade of material: Ensure that you select a grade of material that is suitable for your needs, our sales team are available to offer you advice if needed. The material should be sturdy, durable, and weather-resistant. Materials like our 900gsm or 610gsm are known for their strength and resistance to UV rays, moisture, and tearing.
- Ventilation: Depending on the asset you’re protecting, it may be important to allow for proper ventilation. We can design the cover to allow for adequate air flow or utilise breathable materials to allow air circulation.
Click here to read more on the range of covers we have available for all residential, commercial and industrial applications.